OTSAW Digital is seeking creative, energetic well-rounded Robotics Software Engineer to work in the field of autonomous robot technology. You will be responsible for integrating and testing software solutions in simulation and on the robots.
We are looking for engineers who are interested in tackling challenging problems for our robots. At OTSAW Digital, we want people with passion. We want innovators. We want people who can collaborate and bring us a creative future. So, if you are passionate about working in a startup, want to solve hard problems and make cool robots with us, please apply.
The engineer will be assigned to lead initiative related to one or a few of the following domains:
- Improve usability, reliability and scalability for mapping and localization system.
- Improve object detection, tracking & classification system.
- Improve Sensor fusion algorithm for reliable, precise localization, object tracking.
Control and Planning
- Embedded System – low level interfacing with sensors, actuators.
- Robot control system, low-level motion planning algorithm.
- Behaviour planning – path planning & mission control.
- Fleet Management coordination and planning
- Simulation – for testing of robot behaviour & path planner.
- To lead robotics team and collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver quality work on schedule.
- To develop methods and measures to improve code quality, such as unit testing, simulation, playback testing.
- To develop methods to benchmark Robotic System performance and drive initiatives to continuously improve system benchmark.
- Min. education qualification: Bachelor Degree in Robotics Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer or other Engineering related course
- Strong theoretical & practical experience in developing perception and/or control algorithm
- Demonstrate deep interest & understanding in relevant domain of interest
- Experience in developing on actual physical robot
- Experience in C++, Python, ROS, Git