OTSAW Digital is seeking creative, energetic well-rounded Product Development
Engineer to work in the field of autonomous robot technology.
You will be responsible for integrating and testing software solutions in simulation and on the robot. We are looking for engineers who are interested in tackling challenging problems for our robots. At OTSAW Digital, we want people with passion. We want innovators. We want people who can collaborate and bring us a
creative future. So, if you are passionate about working in a startup, want to solve hard problems and make cool robots with us, please apply.
- Participate in new product development from concept to launch.
- Manage and co-ordinate with various departments, to develop product fulfilling to product design specification, keeping schedule, cost and quality.
- Identify and resolve all issues effectively to achieve all objectives.
- Acquire product design specification approval from stakeholders before product development.
- Translating customer’s needs and pain points into product design specifications.
- Establish and carry out test procedures for products to meet to product design specification.
- Establish assembly drawing to the manufacturing team for production purposes.
- Ensure proper documentation (including manuals) of all required information for product.
- Support product installations and any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair.
- Provide product training and support internally.
- 2-3 years working experience in relevant fields.
- Min. education qualification: Bachelor Degree in Robotics System, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Strong foundation in Electrical, Mechanical and Software System
- Demonstrate deep interest & understanding in robotics field
- Experience in developing on actual physical robot is a plus
- Experience in any of the following C++, Python, ROS, JS, Git, Autodesk Eagle, Autodesk Inventor is a plus