- Design and develop mobile robots that can adapt to different environments including indoor and outdoor.
- Create and maintain 3D models, rendering, fabrication and assembly drawings, technical reports and documentation, design calculations and failure analysis reports.
- Build simulation and develop testing method to validate mechanical designs and improve mechanical stability of the robot
- Coordinate with Industrial Designer and Fabrication Services for design and fabrication of product
- Understand and select suitable materials and cost-effective manufacturing method for every component of robots.
- Standby and ready to go onsite for any mechanical issues. Developing mechanical parts, assemblies and systems from concept to production.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
- Interest in Robotic is a must
- Proficiency with CAD design technology such as SolidWorks, Fusion 360
- Working experience in electro-mechanical systems design, robotics or automotive industry is a plus
- Understanding of basic robotic components such as sensors, actuators, Chassis, Shell, Axles, gear box, motors etc.
- Strong background in engineering analysis including bearing life, motor loads, material selection, static and dynamic load cases.
- Experience with automation development, CNC machined parts, fixture design, adhesives and dispensing systems, etc.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice