Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join
our team and work on the development of Automate Guided Vehicle (AGV) and
Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong
background in electrical engineering, with a focus on robotics, and be able to design, develop,
and test electrical systems for robotic applications. They will work closely with other
engineers, technicians, and software developers to ensure that the robotic systems are
designed to the highest standards of performance, safety, and reliability.
- Design, develop, and test electrical systems for OTSAW robotic applications.
- Collaborate with software developers, engineers, technicians and other teams to ensure
seamless integration of electrical systems with software and mechanical components.
- Design and implement control systems for robots, including motion control, sensors, safety
system and actuators.
- Develop and implement power management systems for robotic applications, including
power distribution, battery management, and charging systems.
- Develop safety evaluation, risk assessment, and testing methodology based on international
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including Schematic Design, Cable Harness
Drawing, Wiring Diagram, Power Diagram, Bill of Materials, and PCB Layout for assembly
- Ensure compliance with CE, UL, safety standard and relevant regulatory in the development
of electrical systems for robotics.
- Support troubleshooting of current AGV in the market.
- Minimum Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or a related
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic systems, including control systems, power
management systems, CAN BUS, Serial RS232, Ethernet, UART protocol, sensors, and
- Interest in Robotic is a must
- Experience in Drawing Software for electrical & electronic circuits, schematics and PCB
Design tools such as E-Plan.
- Hands on experience of crimping, soldering and wiring for power and signal cables.
- Experience with Lithium-Ion battery technology, understand how to maintain and
troubleshoot fault for Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Experience with regulatory and safety standards for electrical systems in robotics according
to IEC/EN standards.