We are looking to hire an Account Executive with excellent organizational and analytical skills. The accountant is expected to be detailed oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines. Able to work independently, multi-task, work under pressure, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial reports of the company including but not limited to profit & loss statement, balance sheet and other financial reports required by the Management
- Timely submission of monthly reports
- Ensure timely and accurate recoding of invoices in the accounting invoices
- Manage cash flow, account receivable and accounts payable
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required
- Comply with IFRS for financial statements
- Perform any ad-hoc accounting / financial tasks as may be assigned
- Prefer the experience from manufacturing background.
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of working experience in handling full sets of accounts, preferably in technology/manufacturing/machinery leasing industry
- Proficient in ERP and Odoo system
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- Able to start work within short notice period