Otsaw Swisslog Healthcare Robotics, a joint venture between OTSAW Technology Solutions and Swisslog Healthcare. A Singapore-based company specialising in autonomous mobile robot solutions will introduce the next generation of AGV solutions to the hospitals. Swisslog Healthcare will tap on its knowledge of worldwide healthcare facilities and an install base of >500 Transcar AGV robots. As a leader in hospital automation, Swisslog Healthcare is known for superior reliability and customer satisfaction and a strong partner for state-of-the-art hospital technology.
We are looking for experienced Service Engineer to join us in this exciting journey.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to diagnose electrical/mechanical systems and perform testing on units both working and failed, providing failure analysis for failed units
- Ability to perform in-house, on-site, and/or remote troubleshooting, repairs and support of equipment on a when-required basis, including to work within a flexible work/travel schedule, such as to travel to customer sites on short notice and/or to work within the customer work environment and hours, together with night shifts whenever necessary
- Assist customers and/or internal personnel to troubleshoot and repair of electrical, mechanical and programming related problems and participates in implementation of robots at customer premise
- Makes a complete backup of all software, programming, or configuration changes that were made during the customer visit
- Prepare Field Service reports – prior to leaving the customer’s site – with an accurate description of the problem reported/identified, the solution/workaround, and/or a complete list of all parts/options that may have been installed, as well as resources/personnel used if applicable.
- Secondary support as presales, assisting sales and promotion of services to customer
- Minimum local Diploma qualifications with 1-3 years of relevant working experience in either electrical, mechanical and/or IT-related industries. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, and/or electronic prints and other related technical documentation
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of customer service for phone and face-to-face contact with customers
- Basic networking skills (LAN/WAN) and basic Shell Scripting knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Meticulous, organized and able to keep tight timelines with good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in German and English is a must.