- Fun & Energetic Environment
- Career Advancement
- Flexible Working Arrangement
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products; sell and close deals, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Work with the existing products/services to find new channels and markets for distribution
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer need.
- Explore and negotiate acquisitions of other companies
- Analyse and present joint venture concepts (working with other businesses or brands that may be synergistic)
- Find ways to sell more products/services to new and existing customers by adjusting current systems and marketing approaches
- Explore and stay abreast of competition in an attempt to find and maintain a competitive edge
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Diploma or equivalent field.
- 1 to 2 years sales experience or above, preferably with the experience in autonomous robotics
- Proven sales track record
- Good experience in managing “Virtual Teams” and partners
- Excellent analytical, communication and service management skills
- Good people and time management skills
- Responsible and initiative
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, electronic, etc. prints and other related technical documentation.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of customer service for phone and face-to-face contact with customers.
- PC, networking skills/knowledge (MS Office environment, Internet, email, etc.)
- Experience with automation development, CNC machined parts, fixture design, adhesives and dispensing systems, etc.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Self-motivated and an able to drive individual success.
- Good communication skill; able to handle grievances and disputes.
- Project & Sales management
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Years of Experience||1 year|
|Job Specializations||Sales/Marketing, Sales - Corporate|
|Salary||SGD 2,500 - SGD 3,500|