- Great career progression
- Fun and energetic working environment
- Career development
- Hand-on in production & maintenance process such as procurements, assembly, Troubleshooting, Testing, QC/QA, Hardware Servicing
- Hand-on in electrical/electronic troubleshooting and mechanical repair
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement
- Ensure the required materials are available for production.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure production area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
- Perform the day-to-day tasks and any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Preferred Diploma / Higher NITEC / NITEC in Mechatronic / Electrical / Mechanical Background.
- At least two years of experience in production / Mechatronic Electrical / Mechanical environment.
- Must be able to read and understand the electrical/electronic schematic drawings, 3D CAD/2D mechanical drawing
- Must be able to use test & measurement equipment such as Multi-meter, Oscilloscope
- Good in both written and verbal English communication skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
- Knowledge of production process and experience in manufacturing would be a plus
- Experience with painting, surface treatment process is a plus
- Experience with metal work related such as sawing, grinding, welding is a plus
- Experience in working at car workshop is a plus
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Years of Experience||1|
|Job Specializations||Engineering, Electrical|
|Salary||SGD 1,800 - SGD 2,600|