- Maintain close working relationships with the Sales team to address any product/technical concerns that our customers may have.
- Keep the Sales & Marketing teams updated on the market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products.
- Liaise with R&D to ensure our products certifications/compliance are updated to ensure we meet/comply to the regulatory requirements of the countries that we are penetrating namely APAC, US and Europe.
- Handling/managing tenders such as ITQ/RFQ/RFP and to surface gaps between tenders/markets’ requirements and our products to R&D in order to regularly review our product specifications to ensure our products are always competitive and relevant.
- Managing showroom and customer visits with sales.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Min 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role inclusive of leadership experience
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Passionate / strong interest in Robotics
|Years of Experience||3|
|Job Type||Full Time|