OTSAW Swisslog Healthcare Robotics, a joint venture between OTSAW Technology Solutions and Swisslog Healthcare. A Singapore-based company specialising in autonomous mobile robot solutions will introduce the next generation of AGV solutions to the hospitals. Swisslog Healthcare will tap on its knowledge of worldwide healthcare facilities and an install base of >500 Transcar AGV robots. As a leader in hospital automation, Swisslog Healthcare is known for superior reliability and customer satisfaction and a strong partner for state-of-the-art hospital technology.
We are looking for experienced Service Engineer to join us in this exciting journey.
- Oversee and in charge of technical matters (both Software and Hardware) for assigned product line.
- Support Commercial Team in technical evaluation of new projects requirement, translating customer needs into product design and development requirements.
- Conceptualize and prototype new product ideas.
- Design and conduct validation test for new product functions, features.
- Fine-tuning product designs until they are ready for production.
- Delivering product specifications and procedures to the manufacturing team for production purposes.
- In charge of troubleshooting and correction for technical issues escalated to R&D department.
- Coordinate and manage Development projects for assigned product line
- 3-5 years working experience in relevant fields.
- Proficient in German and English is a must.
- Min. education qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Robotics Engineer, Mechatronics, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or other Engineering related course.
- Strong foundation in Electrical, Mechanical and Software System are preferred.
- Demonstrate deep interest & understanding in relevant domain of interest.
- Experience in developing on actual physical robot is a plus.
- Experience in any of the following C++, Python, ROS, JS, Git, Autodesk Eagle, Autodesk Inventor is a plus.