OTSAW Digital is seeking creative, energetic well-rounded Product Development Engineer to work in the field of autonomous robot technology.
You will be responsible for integrating and testing software solutions in simulation and on the robot. We are looking for engineers who are interested in tackling challenging problems for our robots. At OTSAW Digital, we want people with passion. We want innovators. We want people who can collaborate and bring us a creative future. So, if you are passionate about working in a startup, want to solve hard problems and make cool robots with us, please apply.
- Oversee and in charge of technical matters (both Software and Hardware) for assigned product line.
- Support Commercial Team in technical evaluation of new projects requirement, translating customer needs into product design and development requirements.
- Conceptualize and prototype new product ideas.
- Design and conduct validation test for new product functions, features.
- Fine-tuning product designs until they are ready for production.
- Delivering product specifications and procedures to the manufacturing team for production purposes.
- In charge of troubleshooting and correction for technical issues escalated to R&D department.
- Coordinate and manage Development projects for assigned product line
- 2-3 years working experience in relevant fields.
- Min. education qualification: Bachelor Degree in Robotics Engineer, Mechatronics, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or other Engineering related course
- Strong foundation in Electrical, Mechanical and Software System are preferred
- Demonstrate deep interest & understanding in relevant domain of interest
- Experience in developing on actual physical robot is a plus
- Experience in any of the following C++, Python, ROS, JS, Git, Autodesk Eagle, Autodesk Inventor is a plus