Responsible for the timely delivery and deployment of the robots. You will support the Project manager on project delivery, deployment and after sales support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer-facing support for in-house, on-site, and/or remote troubleshooting, repairs and support of equipment with the ability to make quick and accurate decisions regarding service status of on-field robots and advise on next course of action, whenever necessary
- Excise flexibility at work such as to travel to customer sites on short notice and/or to work within the customer work environment and hours, together with night shifts whenever necessary
- Getting hands and feet dirty: lying on ground to attend to mechanical faults and issues of robots, changing of spare parts, and general maintenance and overhaul of the robot
- Work with the Operations Team Lead and/or related supervisor(s) to identify individual training needs to maintain and continuously improve skills and knowledge
- Process: Follow the defined workflow and procedure
- Preventive Maintenance: Perform simple robot mechanical preventive maintenance
- Continual Improvement: provide useful feedback and idea to the engineering team to improve quality and easy to produce.
- Minimum Local Nitec / Polytechnic Diploma in related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, and/or electronic prints and other related technical documentation
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of customer service for phone and face-to-face contact with customers
- Computer literate and with basic networking skills (LAN/WAN) and computer literate
- Meticulous, organized and able to keep tight timelines with good communication and presentation skills
- Driving License Class 3, preferably
- Comfortable travelling islandwide / overseas once pandemic is over.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Higher Nitec in Engineering Sciences|
|Years of Experience||1|
|Job Specializations||Engineering, Information Technology|
|Salary||$1800 - $2500|