Introducing AeroX by OTSAW
AeroX is the world’s first UV-C LED autonomous disinfection robot to be time & cost efficient, environmentally friendly, and easily customizable to any aircraft configuration.
Our patented UV-C LED has been successfully lab-tested against live human coronavirus samples, achieving a disinfection efficacy of 99.9% within 5 minutes at a range of 2.5 meters.
Peace of Mind. It’s something we all demand no matter where we are or where we may venture to.
OTSAW has achieved exceptional results with its latest innovation: the AeroX. Designed specifically to safely and effectively disinfect airplanes from COVID-19 and other viruses. AeroX is an additional disinfection process to ensure passenger safety that other airlines may not adopt – giving confidence to travellers that your airline is safe to travel with.
DISINFECTION RATE OF 99.99%
No Consumables. Environmentally Friendly.
Protect the health of passengers, crew and the environment with UV-C LED disinfection.
Savings & Benefits
- Able to disinfect both surfaces and air compared to traditional cleaning method
- Studies have shown that Covid 19 is able to stay in the air for several hours before in contact with the surface
- No exposure to hazardous chemicals – for both crew and passenger (COPD)
- AeroX is quick and adaptable to any airplane model and seating configuration
- Quick and consistent disinfection on every seat
- Reduction in manpower and do not require specialized cleaning crew for Covid 19
- Reduction in MOQ purchases for cleaning solvents
- Reduction in storage space for cleaning solvents
- A specialized room may be required to store certain amount/ type of solvents
- Environmental friendly – Mercury free
- Energy saving
- Easy to operate & setup
- Robust & durable
- Odour free
OTSAW’s UV-C LEDs (AeroX) are ISO certified to show effectiveness in deactivating 99.9% of the coronavirus that causes COVID 19. Aero-X is an additional disinfection process to ensure passenger safety that other airlines may not adopt – giving confidence to travellers that your airline is safe to travel with.
Peace of Mind
- Information cards at every seat or aero bridge to provide additional information on how AeroX disinfects the aircraft.
- Video can be shown for passengers to view the disinfection process of the aircraft (via QR code)
UV-C LEDs versus mercury UV lamps
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a cost-effective and practical method of inactivating viruses and bacteria.
Existing high-power UVGI systems use UV lamps for large-scale disinfection. However, UV-C disinfection has many advantages over UV lamps.
It is 70% more energy efficient as compared to conventional mercury lamps. UV-C is safer and non-cancerous to human skin when compared to conventional mercury lamps that emits harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation.
Robot as a Service (Raas).
At OTSAW we offer our security, delivery and disinfection robot services on a subscription base to help you reduce time to benefit and be more flexible.
RaaS allows you to enjoy a state-of-the-art quality service and a seamless customer experience from setup to deployment and operations.
Your contract includes setup, training, maintenance, and software updates to make sure your OTSAW device is always at top performance at all-times.